The Fifth Quarter Project provides career development skills to those interested in continuing their education and competing at the highest level in our extremely challenging, constantly changing world
Not before dinosaurs roamed the earth but certainly before fax machines were a part of the workings of every office Barry Kleiman began his career in executive search.
New York City was the place where a Phys Ed major from Penn State initiated the morphing of his lust to teach into the world of career transitions.
A move to the SF Bay area occurred during the early days of “Silicon Valley” as did a move from purely finding people jobs to helping them find (as many, many testimonials will corroborate) meaningful work…career success and job search sanity…and that’s just from “9 to 5” so to speak.
Many evenings during the week and often during the weekends Barry can be found teaching (with youthful exuberance) the game of basketball along with its ancillary lessons to youth in local gyms and gyms in other parts of the world.
*Barry has also
- Founded sports programs in schools previously without
- Coached basketball at small schools as well as large inner-city and suburban high schools
- Was chosen to represent the United States as Head Coach Jr. Boys Basketball, 19th Maccabiah
- Recipient of the U.S. Senators Award in 2011 for contribution to Bay Area youth
- Received countless testimonials from individuals spanning multiple industries and demographic segments